- Dahlsten Truck Line is awarded the Great West Casualty Platinum Awards for both highway and workplace safety
- Jeffrey Hatzenbuehler is presented with the 2016 Driver of the Year Award!
- Dahlsten Truck Line received the Great West Casualty Gold Award for highway safety and Platinum Award for workplace safety
- Earsel Alloway is presented with the 2015 Driver of the Year Award!
- Dahlsten Truck Line was presented a Platinum award by Great West Casualty Company as part of the 2013 National Safety Awards Program.
- Rick Graham is presented with the 2014 Driver of the Year Award!
Rich Fagan is awarded the 2013 Dahlsten Truck Line Driver of the Year Award!
Dahlsten Truck Line received the Great West Casualty ‘Platinum Safety Award for Highway and Workplace Safety.’
- Aaron Schreckengost is awarded the 2012 Dahlsten Truck Line Driver of the Year Award!
- Dahlsten would also like to proudly recognize Mike Bivans for his 36th year of safe driving and four million miles of accident-free transportation.
2010 – 2011
- Dahlsten Truck Line is proud to receive the Compass Minerals award for 2010 and 2011.
As being one of the Midwest’s leading dry bulk carriers, they were awarded the Compass Minerals 2010 and 2011 “Service Excellence Award” at the Service Excellence Awards Banquet held in Overland Park, KS. Selection as a service award winner is based on a two-step panel review process that evaluates award winners on consistent service excellence, along with innovation and logistics solutions.
“Dahlsten Truck Line, Inc. is honored to receive this prestigious award from Compass Minerals,” President George Akerson said. “This award says a lot about the caliber of our people, both in Nebraska and Hutchinson, KS. Our drivers and operations personnel have the highest standards for service and professionalism, and this award exemplifies those qualities.”
- Dahlsten Truck line was also the recipient of Great West Casualty’s Platimun Safety award for Zero preventable accident frequency in 2010.
Dahlsten Truck Line, Inc. has been serving customers’ truckload needs since 1946, first throughout the Midwest and now throughout the continental states and Canada. Dahlsten maintains two separate operations divisions – dry bulk and package.